How Your Donation Helps
With the generosity of our donors, we are able to provide assistance with some of the following costs associated with treatment:
- $30 provides an hour of group counseling, which can be one of the most powerful tools in treatment.
- $65 affords a monthly Madison bus pass for an individual. The bus pass allows mobility to access treatment, self-help meetings and employment, interviews or school.
- $100 funds an hour of individual outpatient counseling. Individual counseling is an anchor of successful recovery.
- $500 gives significant support towards one month of supervised sober living support.
- $1,000 funds one individual’s outpatient services until other funding sources are secured. It is the most typical scholarship amount awarded to recipients.
- $5,000 funds one individual through intensive outpatient (IOP) and related individual counseling for 12 weeks.